Android rooting is the process of giving administrative privileges to your Android OS Smartphones for running some special apps. Many android rooting tutorial are there where you can know how to root your mobiles with PC’s and even Without PC’s. In this article i am going to share some easy techniques to root your Android mobile phones without computers.
Root Your phone using KingoRoot app:
KingoRoot is an app specially designed to root your Android mobiles without PC.
- To root your mobile with KingoRoot app you need to download the app from your mobile phone. Download link: Kingroot download
- The install and open it from your mobile.
- Then tab One Click Root button and wait for few seconds as it delivers a confirmation message once the process was finished.
- Then finally restart your phone.
Root your phone using Z4 root app:
Z4 Root is an another app for rooting your mobile phones without PC.
- Download and install the Z4 root app from this link.
- Once installed open the app in your Smartphone and then click on Root button.
- You need to wait for few seconds and then restart your Android mobile to know the status (whether the rooting is successful or not).
Root your Phone using vRoot app:
This is also the one that comes under the lists of apps designed for android rooting without PC.
- You need to download the vRoot app first.
- After downloading it go to the phone settings->security->then enable the “Install apps from unknown sources” and uninstall all the antivirus apps from the phone.
- Then install the downloaded vRoot app and open it to root your Android mobile.